The Administrative and Creative Excellence of the Middle and Supervisory Leadership
Course Description :
- Introduce participants to the theoretical parts and rules that govern management functions and processes.
- Developing participants' attitudes towards modern management concepts and methods
- Develop planning, organization, coordination, monitoring, monitoring, and evaluation skills
- Identify leadership, motivation, effective communication, and related skills development
- Identify decision-making process skills
- Directors of departments’ assistants and deputies
- Team leaders and groups
- Training and career development staff
- Human resources administrative
- Project management and performance evaluation staff
- Perspective employees to supervise.
- The role, methods, and personalities of the different director
- Middle management in the organization
- Group management and leadership skills
- Motivation and encouragement skills
- Delegation and assigning tasks
- Management skills of the middle management
- Personal skills in problem-solving.
- Innovative thinking in problem-solving, alternatives evaluation, and decision making
- Cases and practical exercises to solve problems
- Planning and project management skills
- Types, levels, and frames of planning
- Identify and set different goals, division of labor in terms of structure.
- Budgeting for planning and implementation
- Leadership skills required for managers
- Skills required for a leader
- How to motivate and encourage your subordinates for outstanding performance: leadership and motivation.
- Effective management of working groups and effective communication.