Media, e-Publishing and Digital Content Industry Program
Course Description :
- The course focuses on practical applications and includes field visits
Identify the publishing industry system.
Distinguish characteristics of traditional publishing and electronic publishing.
Identify the stages of publishing books and periodicals electronically.
Presenting examples of global e-publishing experiences.
- Mass media and Public Relation Officers.
- Analysis and study of tenders
- Design and technical production of information materials
- Planning for media production and publishing
- Follow-up - stages evaluation of media production
- Recent media trends
- Electronic publishing
- Electronic Publishing Forms
- Electronic press
- Websites of traditional media (television, radio, newspapers, magazines, etc.)
- Advertising sites
- Websites of audio and video
- Mobile broadcasting (messages - news - ads - pictures ... etc)
- Broadcast via other messages (messages - news - ads - pictures ... etc)
- Characteristics of electronic publishing
- Electronic publishing system (desktop publishing)
- Global e-publishing experiences
- Arabic experiments for electronic publishing
- Electronic Journals