Financial Analysis and Preparation of Budgets and Financial Reports
Course Description :
- Introducing participants to basic accounting concepts.
- To familiarize participants with the basic financial statements, their importance, and the benefits of each financial statement.
- How to analyze and interpret financial statements for the purpose of making management decisions.
- How to make use of the financial statements.
- All managers and supervisors
- All directors and heads of financial departments and their assistants
- Accountants and financial analysts, all administrative levels involved in the numbers of budgets
- Module 1: What are the basic financial statements (read the financial statements)
- Income statement
- Statement of profit and loss
- Statement of financial position
- Profits and cash flows
- Develop the income statement and statement of financial position
- Financial analysis as a tool to make decisions
- Definition of financial analysis
- Financial analysis purposes
- Introduction of financial analysis
- Sources of information needed for financial analysis
- Types of financial ratios used in financial analysis
- Financial Planning and Budgeting
- Short-term operation plans
- Short-term financial plans
- Cash budget
- Estimated financial statements
- Estimated cash flow statement
- Current estimated budget
- Investment budgets.