MCM Center for Continuing Education
MCM centre for Continuing Education has been conceptualized and mandated to support the mission and vision of the college, especially towards promoting and harnessing the human and business talent and skills among the region and to produce innovative leaders, entrepreneurs and professionals in the society
The vision of MCM centre for Continuing Education is to grow as ‘the powerhouse for Practical Insights, Strategies and Business Innovations’.
Our Mission is to ‘serve the continuing training, education and advancement needs of the family businesses, public sector companies, healthcare and hospitality service providers, citizen happiness, innovations, excellence and smart governance’ of the Middle east and North Africa, with a special refocus on the GCC market. .
- Offer valued added short term executive education and training events in the MENA region Dubai in cooperation with the best universities and business schools.
- Hosting customized and open executive training programs on business management, Family businesses, Innovations, Excellence and Smart Governance.
- Hosting short term experiential education programs for the business students in the US, Europe, India, Middle East and North African nations.
- Business visits, interactions and on-video interviews with distinguished leaders.
- Development and discussion on the business case and simulations clearing house for the Middle East & North Africa.
- Partnership, exchange visits and all other forms of interaction with leading partners and stakeholders such Euro Monitor, Microsoft, Harvard faculty, Stanford faculty.
- Executive training, business meetings, and business clubs.
- Invitation to address and attend national and international seminars, case conferences and events in the UAE.
Dr. Mohan Agarwal