Human Resource Management
- Develop the student’s ability to think critically and analyze opportunities to improve organizational performance through human resources management.
- Provide the student with analytical skills to utilize Human Resources metrics and technological applications to enhance the effectiveness of recruitment, training, development and retention of human resources.
- Enable the graduates to apply techniques in talent management, recruitment and compensation planning.
- Strengthen the student’s understanding how the alignment of human resources strategy with the organization as a whole.
- Develop the student’s ability to make ethical decisions based on human resource professional standards and practices that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Strengthen the student’s abilities to work in and lead teams that culturally and geographically diverse.
Program learning outcomes
- Demonstrate proficiency in fundamental human resources theories and concepts and how they apply to real world situations.
- Formulate human resources policies and practices that help promote the organization’s strategic goals.
- Use strategic decision making to resolve human resource challenges and make effective business decisions.
- Employ statistical and computer tools to analyze complex questions and business problems and reach defensible conclusions.
- Develop an understanding of the challenges of human resources management and successfully manage and resolve conflict.
- Assume leadership positions in different organizations and manage many types of people and groups.
- Evaluate legal and ethical issues as they apply to human resource management locally and globally.
- Understand and engage in research utilizing sound methods learned to add value to his work and the community
- Demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning by participation in professional development activities.