MENA College of Management (MCM) is an institution of higher education located in Dubai International Academic City, licensed by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR) and Dubai’s Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA).
MCM realizes the needs of the market in the MENA region and in turn offers four well- designed Bachelor programs.
In addition to providing high quality higher education, MENA College of Management revels in a multicultural environment that has excellent facilities and supportive faculty members who come from various parts of the world.
MCM aspires to be a regionally recognized premier college for its offer of high quality academic programs which are underpinned by research and that produces work-ready graduates in the field of Management and for its provision of a range of high quality professional services to the community.
As a college specializing in student-centric quality higher education in the field of Management, MCM provides a high quality learning experience which equips graduates to succeed in their chosen career; encourages and supports research and its dissemination; and contributes to the socio-economic needs of the community through the provision of continuing education in the field of Management and its community engagement projects.
1. Collegiality - MCM is committed to the development and maintenance of a collegial learning environment in which all persons are treated with respect.
2. Integrity - MCM conducts its affairs in the core functions, in its operations and in all its relationships according to the highest ethical standards.
3. Equity - MCM recognizes that every person is of equal worth irrespective of their ethnicity, race, gender or age and so embraces the principles of fairness, transparency and consistency in its dealings with all people.
4. Agility - MCM, as a small niche higher education institution, is committed to being responsive to new opportunities and flexible in meeting the challenges of changing circumstances and emerging global trends in higher education.
5. Excellence - MCM is committed to excellence in all its endeavors in the three core functions of teaching and learning, research and community engagement as well as in all its operations and support activities.
6. Student centricity - MCM firmly places the student at the center of all its education and associated activities.
7. Lifelong learning - MCM acknowledges the importance of lifelong learning through its outreach and impact activities.
MENA College of Management's Goals
Provide high quality academic programs and educational opportunities in a student-centered teaching and learning environment to meet the needs of students and the community.
Maintain steady increase in student enrollment.
Create and sustain a technological environment that is supportive of academic and administrative needs.
Build an adequate organizational structure and attract high quality academics.
Have a well-established internal quality assurance system.
Maintain effective student support services and maintain high student satisfaction.
Promote research and collaborate with international providers of higher education.
Actively engage with government and corporate institutions.
Maintain financial stability and sound corporate governance.
Evolve to become a fully-fledged University.
Welcome to MENA College of Management. It is my pleasure to welcome our freshmen students ..
WE'RE OPEN FOR ADMISSION!
MCM is pleased to announce the commencement of admissions for the January 2017 intake.